BrowZine delivers thousands of academic journals to your iOS and Android device and now on the web.
BrowZine provides access to the scholarly journal content available through the University of Kentucky Libraries, providing for an easy and familiar way to browse, read, save and monitor scholarly journals across the disciplines on your mobile device or desktop/laptop.
There are many ways to personalize BrowZine for your needs:
- create a personal bookshelf of your favorite or most used journal titles to follow and receive new article notifications
- create an account to sync your bookshelf across multiple devices
- save articles to read off-line or export to services such as DropBox, Mendeley, RefWorks, EndNote, Zotero, Papers and more
- set up alerts for new journal issues
- share citations and your comments on Facebook and Twitter.