Welcome to the Ask Us After Dark Guide! This guide hopes to provide answers to questions that you might have about library resources and services. If you can't find what you are looking for, be sure to Ask Us.
Starting your Research:
- Find articles and books
- Identify a scholarly sources
- Help with citations
- Research and planning tools
- Information about our new discovery system
- Search features
- Online resources
- Inter Library Loan
Technology and Access Issues:
- Printing help
- Using My Account to renew books.
- IT assistance
People and Places:
- How to reserve a room
- Find your librarian subject expert
- Find out about library events
Resources for Non-UK Community:
If you are not affiliated with UK, you can still use many of our resources. This page incudes information about what you can do if you come visit us on campus, and what resources you can use from home.