Popular Magazine or Newspaper Articles
· Are written by journalists or reporters;
· Are written to inform, to persuade, or to entertain;
· Are intended for a general audience;
· Usually do not contain bibliographies;
· Can be purchased at a grocery store;
· Have glossy covers.
· Are written by professors, researchers or scholars;
· Are written to inform other scholars of original research or experimentation;
· Are written in more specialized or technical language;
· Have footnotes or bibliographies;
· May contain research findings or data;
· Are generally available only by subscription;
· Are lengthy.
If the articles you find do not cite sources or if you want to verify information, try some of these Fact Checking websites.