Access to UpToDate is easier than before.
- On library's home page, go to the UTD icon or the database link itself (further down). You must use the special link on our website http://libraries.uky.edu/MCL to begin.
- When you are off-campus, this same link will present you with the familiar Ezproxy login for your LinkBlue credentials.
- After that, you will see a first-time UTD Registration request. Create your own user name/password and use your U.K. email address. You cannot Register on a mobile device or app.
- You should then receive a confirmation email from UTD. (You may be prompted to re-register in three months so that UTD will know you are still associated with the medical campus.)
- You can log into UTD off-campus, using the credentials you created. If you wish to keep track of CME, etc., login each time you access UTD for a new search.
After Registering, the UpToDate Anywhere app can THEN be downloaded from your app store. It can be used on up to two mobile devices. Simply login to the app with the credentials you created.