Books in Special Collections Research Center do not circulate.
Books cannot be checked-out.
Behind the scenes / by Elizabeth Keckley ; or, thirty years a slave, and four years in the White House E457.15 .K26 1868
List of Black servicemen compiled from the War Department collection of Revolutionary War records / compiled by Debra L. Newman E269.N3 N48 1974
Rose, a woman of colour : a slave's struggle for freedom in the courts of Kentucky / Arnold Taylor E445.K5 T38 2008
- The speech of the Right Hon. Charles James Fox, in the House of Commons, on Tuesday, the 19th of April, 1791. Concerning the abolition of the slave trade 326.1 F83
- Golden Jubilee of the General Association of Colored Baptists in Kentucky : the story of 50 years' work from 1865-1915 including many photos and sketches, compiled from unpublished manuscripts and other sources / edited by C. H. Parrish 286 P249
- Isaac Murphy : I dedicate this ride / poems by Frank X. Walker PS3623.A359 I83 2010 (see also the NKAA Database entry)
- Recipes from out to the house / a collection by the Garden of Eden Neighborhood Association TX715.2.S69 R43 2007 (see also the NKAA Database entry)
- Report of Joint Committee Appointed to Investigate the Truth of Statements Made by Brevet Maj. Gen. C.B. Fisk : to the General Assembly of Kentucky : February 13, 1866 F456 .K34 1866
- Anna Mac Clarke, a pioneer in military leadership / by John M. Trowbridge CT236.C53 T76 1996 (see also the NKAA Database entry)
- Negro combat troops in the World War : the story of the 371st infantry / by Chester D. Heywood ; pen and ink drawings by D. Lester Dickson D570.33 371st .H4 1928
- On the trail of the buffalo soldier : biographies of African Americans in the U.S. Army, 1866-1917 / compiled and edited by Frank N. Schubert U52 .O5 1995
Search the library catalog in InfoKat Discovery, and contact the University of Kentucky Special Collections Research Center for more information about the Book Collections.
Phone: (859) 257-8611
Fax: (859) 257-6311
Return to Introduction