The Special Collections Research Center Breckinridge Research Room
Located in the M.I. King Building on the second floor
Open Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phone: 859.257.8611 or Email: email@example.com
When using the collections, please remember:
- Most materials in the Special Collections Research Center do not circulate. They are available for use in the Breckinridge Research Room.
- Special permission must be obtained in order to bring in outside books and/or papers for use in connection with the materials located in the Special Collections Research Center.
- Book bags, brief cases, purses, etc. are not permitted in the Research Room. Lockers for the secure storage of such items are provided free of charge.
- No smoking, eating or drinking is permitted in the Research Room.
- All researchers and visitors must sign the Guest Register located in the lobby of the Special Collections Research Center.
- Only pencils are permitted in the Research Room.
- Patrons must complete request forms and/or call slips when requesting material from the restricted, archival storage areas.
- Access may be limited for fragile or rare materials. Photocopies or digital copies will be provided when possible. Digital photography is permitted.
- Photocopying of rare books is prohibited.