From Libraries’ Main Page: libraries.uky.edu
- Select the “Library Catalog” Tab
- Enter “Anthropology” AND an ethnic heritage or a synonym
Example: Anthropology AND (Greece OR Greek)
- On the Left under “Availability”, select “Available in the Library”
- Under "Resource Type", select "Books"
- On the Left under Subject, select “See More”
- Now select a concept such as:
- Sex Roles
- Funeral Rites and Ceremonies
- Select a book and look at “Details.” You may be able to see the Table of Contents from here.
- Most of these books will have a call number beginning with GN.
(GN is the Library of Congress Classification for Anthropology)
- Call Numbers beginning with GN are on the 4th floor of Young.
- You’ll need your student ID to check out books, at the Circulation Desk on the 1st Floor