Center for Asian American Media (CAAM)
Nonprofit media arts organization dedicated to
* informing and educating the general public about the Asian American experience through film and public television,
* advocating for increasing the presence of Asian Americans and the accuracy of the portrayals of them in mainstream media,
* exhibiting Asian American films and videos on public television and during our annual San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival,
* funding Asian American projects and filmmakers, and
* distributing their work to schools, universities, libraries and community groups around the country.