Scifinder Scholar News!
Link to CAS
Looking for Chemistry Resources at the Science Library
- Search the library catalog for books or journal titles: Links to some online books and journals are also contained within the catalog.
- Search chemistry databases to find articles in journals: If you are trying to decide which database is appropriate for your research, look at the list of chemistry databases.
- Use the Proxy: If you're off campus, you will need to use the Proxy Server to access electronic databases, journals and books.
- Check your account status or renew material: You can renew your books and check your library account online.
- Create an Interlibrary Loan account: This will allow you to place requests for books and journal articles not held by the University of Kentucky Libraries. The ILL office will contact other libraries around the world to request your book or article. Journal articles are normally sent electronically. Books can be picked up at any library on campus (you will need to specify which library).
- Link to other UK Research Guides.
Chemistry Research Starts at the Science Library
Chemistry hard copy resources are located in the Science Library in the south side of the King Library Building.