All students in the program have access to a variety of resources, and below are a few basic things to get you started.
Know that materials can be delivered to you.
- You have access to physical items you request, whether from a campus library, storage, or from another library system.
- Copies of journal articles and book chapters are delivered electronically to your ILLiad account.
- For more information about how this works, particularly if you are off campus, learn more about Distance Learning Library Services.
Make sure you can access all your accounts.
- Your InfoKat account: find due dates, renew books, see any fines, track your requests, save records and searches. Learn more about your borrowing privileges.
- Your linkblue account: get off-campus access to databases, articles, e-books, and more.
- Your ILLiad account (uses your linkblue credentials): place orders, renew loans, access articles. Learn more about Interlibrary Loan.
- It's a great idea to create your own accounts in EBSCOhost, JSTOR, Web of Science Core Collection, and other resources to save searches, records, make lists, etc.
If on campus, you can reserve a room.
Whether you are a student or an instructor, we provide library instruction.
- Instructors can contact your librarian for a class session or course guide with resources tailored to the course.
- Students and instructors can contact your librarian for an individual consultation in person or online.
If you have any questions, please ask your librarian! We're here to help you.