Welcome to the Mechanical Engineering Research Guide. We hope you will use the resources available here to assist you in your research process. If you cannot find what you need here feel free to stop by the Shaver Engineering Library, send us an email, or give us a call and we will be glad to help!
Selected E-Books in Mechanical Engineering
Selected mechanical engineering electronic books.
Solve any mechanical engineering problem quickly and easily with the world's leading engineering handbook
Nearly 1800 pages of mechanical engineering facts, figures, standards, and practices, 2000 illustrations, and 900 tables clarifying important mathematical and engineering principle, and the collective wisdom of 160 experts help you answer any analytical, design, and application question you will ever have.
PRICES SLASHED INDEFINITELY!
Celebrating nearly 100 years as "The Bible of the Mechanical Industries", the 28th edition brings together volumes of knowledge, information and data gathered, revised and improved upon from experts throughout the mechanical industries. Extraordinarily comprehensive yet easy to use since it premiered,Machinery's Handbookprovides mechanical and manufacturing engineers, designers, draftsmen, toolmakers, and machinists with a broad range material, from the very basic to the more advanced. It has always, and continues to provide industry fundamentals and standards while it moves into the 21st century with material reflecting technological advances and offering vast editorial improvements, making the28th Editionthe best tool…ever!
- New sections on…CNC Numerical Controls (written by Peter Smid-author of CNC Programming Handbook), Manufacturing Data Analysis, Fluid Mechanics, Distinguishing Bolts from Screws, Helical Coil Screw Thread Inserts, Calculating Thread Dimensions, Lubrication, Ball and Acme Leadscrews, and Shaft Alignment.
- Revised material on… Properties, Treatment, and Testing of Materials; Dimensioning; Gaging, and Measuring; Tool and Toolmaking; Manufacturing Processes
- A very user-friendly format…readers will never have to search outside of an area for information on the topic they are exploring.
- Broad math coverage…from the basic to the advanced, you'll find fractions, positive and negative numbers, derivatives and integrals, analytical geometry, circular segments, matrices and engineering economics.
- Updated Standards.
- Individual indices for standards, materials, and interactive equations.