It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Autism Resources: Center for Autism & Related Disabilities
Florida's First Choice for Autism Support. The Center for Autism & Related Disabilities (CARD) provides support and assistance with the goal of optimizing the potential of people with autism and related disabilities.
1. Advancing Futures for Adults with Autism
2. Adult and Career Technical Education: Is it for me?
3. Adults w/Autism: Becoming Independent & Know Your Rights
4. Adults with Autism Know Your Rights: The Americans with Disabilities Act
5. After High School: What Next?
6. Applying Tech Resources in Context: Issues in Autism
7. Becoming Independent: What Every Clinician, Teacher, or Parent Needs to Know to Help their Adolescent/ Young Adult with Asperger Syndrome Become an Independent Adult
8. Community Resources for Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Autism NOW's Mission: The National Autism Resource and Information Center will be a dynamic and interactive, highly visible and effective central point of quality resources and information for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and other developmental disabilities, their families, and other targeted key stakeholders.