When searching for sources for your research, you may find that we do not have a particular item in our collections. In these instances, it is a good idea to contact me directly so that I can determine if the item in question would be a good addition to our collection. Another option is to request the items via Inter-Library Loan (ILL). Inter-Library Loan is a free service the library provides where you can submit requests for materials via an online form and they will be delivered to you once we secure them from a partner institution. Knowing how to submit ILL requests is an important part of the research process, as no library can provide immediate access to everything.
Before submitting an ILL request, please take some time to make sure we do not already own the item in question by searching in our catalog.
To learn more about searching the catalog, please see the following resource: InfoKat Discovery: Getting Started
2. On the next page, you can read about ILL and other borrowing services by clicking through the tabs at the top of the page. When you are ready to make a request, click Main Campus ILLiad login.
3. Log in with your linkblue credentials.
4. Select the type of resource you'd like to request along the left-hand side of the screen (Article, Book, Book Chapter, etc.).
5. Use the bibliographic citation of the source to fill in as much information as possible on the ILL form. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
6. Once you have completed entering the information, click Submit Request at the bottom of the page.