All visitors to the Special Collections Research Center will be required to:
- Have a confirmed appointment
- Wear a properly fitting mask
- Research alone, one person at a time per table
- Use the locker assigned to you, on separate ends and sides of the locker cabinet
- Stay at least 6 feet apart from other visitors and staff
- Follow all the usual research room use procedures (no pens, no food, one box and folder at a time, etc.)
- Place materials that have been used on a red quarantine cart before leaving
The doors to the building will be locked. Please do not arrive early, you will be let in by a staff member at your pre-confirmed appointment time.
- A maximum of THREE researchers will be allowed in the research room at any given time
- A maximum of ONE user will be allowed in the Digital Studio at any given time
A staff member will escort you to the Breckinridge Research Room on the 2nd floor. Elevator use will be one person at a time.