1) Understand your assignment research requirements. Do you need statistics? Data? Research articles?
2) Turn your research topic into a question. This narrows the focus and makes it more manageable.
3) Develop a search strategy using key words to find articles. Identify the databases you will use.
5) Review your information and if it isn't answering your question go back and research some more, using additional keywords and perhaps a different database.
6) Ask a librarian at any point in the process for assistance. We are here to help you succeed!