UpToDate Anywhere: Register for access to the mobile app from the EMR
Log into the EMR. Click on the UpToDate tab on the top toolbar. Upon initial access, you will be brought to the UpToDate Log In or Registration page. Registration gives UpToDate permission to provide and track your CME as well as enabling you to use the UpToDate Anywhere app off-campus. You can log in with an existing UpToDate user name and password OR complete the UpToDate one-time registration process and create a new user name and password.
FOR PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UPTODATE PRODUCT
Contact UpToDate Customer Service at 1-800-998-6374 or email email@example.com
UpToDate Anywhere: Register for access to the mobile app from a computer on the U of KY network
Please note that you cannot register for access from a mobile device.
- Access the UK Medical Center Library home page: http://libraries.uky.edu/MCL
- Choose UpToDate under the Selected Databases menu or access CareWeb and locate UpToDate on the right, above Professional Links.
- Choose the red Login/Register link in the upper right corner.
- Once registered, you can login off-campus and permit UTD to track your CME by simply performing a clinical search. You can also login to UTD on any computer.
- Go to your respective App store and download the UpToDate mobile app.
- Login with your newly created User Name/Password.
- You may log in to the mobile app on up to two different mobile devices.
- You will be notified to re-authorize your affiliation by logging in on the U of Kentucky network every 30 days.