As the CAFE Liaison Librarian, I can:
- Meet with you in person (via Zoom), by phone or over e-mail to discuss any of your information needs.
- Provide information consultations to assist students, faculty & staff with literature searching and other information gathering such as IACUC protocols.
- Develop and teach library orientations or information-related classes based on your recommendations.
- Present at department meetings.
- Create customized online tutorials for use by on- and off-campus faculty, staff & students.
- Conduct literature searches for CAFE faculty & staff.
- Take your recommendations for expanding electronic and print resources for the UK Libraries' collection.
- Feel free to email me with any information-related questions, or just to see what I can do for you and your research or educational information needs.