This guide is organized by blue tabs across the top of each page. Below is a description of the content of each tab.
- Transportation Research at UK: General information about transportation research & resources available at UK.
- Background Information: Key resources (print and electronic) that will provide some background information on transportation topics. Also includes resources for statistics, terminology, and directories.
- Databases: Provides access to the key databases in transportation for searching and locating books, articles and journals.
- Finding Books, Articles & Journals: Provides information on locating books, articles and journals in databases and the UK Libraries catalog, INFOKAT.
- Websites:Transportation websites and electronic resources that may be helpful in your research.
- Standards, Specs, Regs, & Laws: Provides sources for locating transportation standards, specifications, regulations, and laws. Includes federal, state and industry.
- Research Tools: Tips, information and resources on the research process. Includes style guides, data management, copyright, evaluating websites, scholarly vs. non-scholarly journals, etc.